Club Re-opening Guidelines
Venue capacity is limited to 100 people. Club and Bistro open daily from 11 am.
Bookings essential for dining: 4296 3000
Dining sittings every 10 hours from 11 am – taking a maximum of 60 people. We cannot take group bookings for more than 10 people.
Patrons must socially distance and remained seated while drinking or dining.
Given our limited venue capacity, we are not currently running the following promotions:
- Bistro Specials
- Happy Hours
- Courtesy Bus
- Bands / Entertainment
All other Club facilities are in operation.
- All members and guests must sign in and out and provide contact details for tracing (if required).
- Patrons declare upon entry:
- They have not be in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in previous 14 days
- They are not currently experiencing and/or displaying any flu-like symptoms
- They are aware that certain pre-existing health conditions may place them at a higher risk for COVID-19
- They will follow all instructions issued by venue staff in regards to social distancing and COVID-Safe measures to help prevent the risk of infection.
- Patrons must remain seated as much as possible during their visit.
- Patrons will follow good hand and sneeze hygiene at all times while in the venue.